our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

right coast left coast

Why, in the name of all things Google, does blogspot not seem to want to know or care where it's bloggers are?


Blogspot, which houses this blog, and is supported by The Almighty  Google, is convinced I live in the Pacific Time Zone. 


I just posted the entry below. Sitting here, at home, in Knoxvegas. Where it is now straight up 9:00pm.  Yet blogspot will say this post is at 6:00pm, just as it says the one below was at 5:51.. even tho it was 8:51.


Why do I care? Well I don't I guess. Except that if Google insists we live on the Left Coast, then please send me straight to San Diego.


That is all.  


Read on below for the Blue Wig Story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment