our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Thursday, February 16, 2012

burger night - orange

burger night - orange

burger night - orange by stantau featuring metal shades

Oh My. I may have to start a whole new blog just about clothes. Thanks to pinterest I ended up  on this other site called polyvore.com, which seems to just have all sorts of prepared outfits. I might get lost in that site. And it lets me post outfits I like straight from their site to my blog. 


ohhhh i am literally giddy. 


(yes. i know i'm a dork).

Theory sleeveless top
$108 - theory.com

Rag & bone distressing jeans
$105 - shoplesnouvelles.com

Hermes shoes
$570 - usa.hermes.com

Prada tote handbag
$325 - saksfifthavenue.com

Gold tone jewelry
$22 - lorisshoes.com

Prada metal shades
$330 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment