our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Sunday, August 19, 2012

how do you spell "random" ???


i don't love reebok.
i mean, i loved them in 1986 or so. but not now. 

<---  these. i loved these. in roughly 1986? maybe 87? they were such a status shoe back in 5th grade at st. ann bartlett. and no doubt they looked smashing with our blue plaid uniforms. my Aunt Mary hunted down a pair for me at the Reebok Outlet somewhere in MA. I am pretty sure I wore these until they fell off my feet. 


but anyway. Reebok now? I don't know. I don't pay attention really. when I hear "Reebok" I still think of that shoe you see up there. i wear my newtons and sauconys and C9 stuff. shoes i'll fork out cash for. not tanks and shorts.  but reebok shoes? nah. 

but. 
but. 
i do love this spot. every time it comes on i stop and watch. if it happens to come on while i am at the gym i suddenly run at a 4minute mile pace.(which is right before i fall down..)


it doesn't make me want to go get reebok clothes. or shoes.
it does, however, make me really want to work out. 
and it makes me miss my trainer! 

someone give me a winning lottery ticket so that i can have extra cash and train again. please? anyone? anyone?

if you're annoyed by this completely pointless post, feel free to contact Reebok. It is their fault. 

that is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment