our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It occurred to me that some of you saw my post last Tuesday (which has since been taken down). For those of you who did, and then reached out expressing concern, thank you. You will never know how much it lifted me up.

For those of you who didn't, just know it was, to say the least, a rough day. 

And in the end, in a way, it was a day that needed to happen.  It needed to happen in order to get me headed in the right direction.  For as blessed as I am, there was a battle I was - and am- and always will be-  fighting everyday. A battle I was fighting with myself, one I didn't understand. A battle that just didn't feel right but also wouldn't stop. 

A week and a day later, there have been some changes. I have spent time with people who know how to help me get back to ME.  I already knew I had an amazing husband, and today that fact is simply more solid. I will never be able to put into words how much I love that man. Which I guess is part of the point - not saying it but showing it, right? 

I already knew I had a supportive family, and today that fact, also, is simply more solid.  I knew I had some good friends, but I didn't realize just how good they are and just how much they care about me. And as for a support system from my employer, wow. I will never be able to convey to my readers how amazing some of my colleagues are; there is simply no better place to work.

From here I move forward. Which is not to say I won't remember the past, for that is what has made me me, for that is what I take and make better, for that is what teaches us lessons.  But from here I move forward.  I have an army with me keeping me in the right direction, and for that, I will be eternally grateful. 

Stay strong, stay positive.

And I promise next time you come back, I'll have some goofy story to share about me or Mini. 

And, of course, Happy Halloween. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment