our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Monday, December 12, 2011

We Made It!

This was, quite possibly, one of the busiest weekend's of my entire life. And I am still here to tell you all about it! 


It's a Christmas Miracle!  (and people say I'm dramatic... sheesh).


It was a very busy, but very fun, time. We missed Grandpa & Beanie so much, and were sad they weren't able to make it. 
We did, however, get to see so many friends who came to town for Sissy's big day. 


There were birthday parties and graduations and a day of baking and power point (NOW I've got your attention don't I!? I mean if PPT doesn't reel you in, what will?). Add in a potluck at work and a Decorating Competition - also at work- and you'll be glued to the blog. 







So stay tuned.. more to come... when I'm not ya know, working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment