our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Erin Stories...


In high school, there were what was known as an Erin Story.  Random crap has always happened to me.  I imagine none of you are shocked by this tidbit. If it happened to someone else, they had their very own Erin Story to share. 


Today was an Erin Story. 
I'm at work. And today is one of those days that the building is FREEZING. I mean like fleece-necessary cold. 




So I came outside to work a bit. Yes. 
Outside. 
The picture here is where I am sitting right now. 
At the lake. Next to the dock. With my laptop. With the paddleboats (which apparently are not yet open for riding since they're covered...). 


And. 
With window-washers. The kind that hang from the sky. 


I'm sitting here working away typing like mad. 
OMG A SPIDER.
ON MY KEYBOARD. 


I squeal. 
Robert, innocently walking into the building, jumps 10 feet due to me scaring the bejesus out of him. 
I explain the spider issue. 
Window washer starts laughing like mad. 


Seems there's a lot of spiders on that window. 
Seem he'd just SWISHED them out of the way with his little handy squeegee. 


So, sir.. what you're telling me is you just FLUNG SPIDERS AT ME?


(k. i didn't really say that. but still. )


These things don't happen to other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment