our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Thursday, April 19, 2012

RunnerGirls

Look at this photo! Where does one even begin? 


Everytime I look at this picture I giggle. 


Recent conversations: 


Me (Eileen giggling in bed) : what are you doing?
E: I have a funny song in my head. 

Me: What song? 
E: doobeedoobeedoo...


Really!? Not a clue where she heard that.


E: Mommy, PLEASE come to the Easter Egg hunt.
Me: Honey I will try, but I've had to leave work every day this week for stuff...


... later that day after school...
E: actually mommy, they moved the Easter Egg hunt to morning. So it's OK if you can't come. 
Me: Oh? Why? 
E: Well, since it's in the morning, a lot of other parents won't be there either. 
Me: Oh, how come? 
E: well, I mean you know, it's just hard for them to get away in the mornings. 


<--- based on this picture, Eileen is part frog. 


E:  "Mommy? Can I have a makeup class?"  
Me: Blank Look. In roughly three nanoseconds the following thoughts ran through my head:

  • why does she need a class to find out about makeup? she watches me. do i apply makeup in such an appalling manner she needs to learn from others? !
  • how does she even KNOW there are such classes?
  • Claire would be SO PROUD
  • Maybe if i just pretend I didn't hear her she'll forget she asked
This is where I returned to earth. And realized she meant makeup class - as in make good- for the Cheer Lesson she'd missed while sick last week. 
Me: OH. Um yeah, your cheer school is closed til Tuesday. I'll call and see if you can get into the 4pm Tuesday class.


Well, of course I forgot. So Tuesday afternoon about 3:40, I get a call from Hannah's mom. Seems she was at school to get Hannah for cheer class, and Eileen informed her that a) she WAS going to the makeup class with them and b)to just 'text my mommy!'


SO. off to class she went. I guess she's used to Mommy forgetting things. 


OK. I started this post literally a week ago. Keep thinking "Just have to get that post finnished up and published!"   


I know there was more I was going to write. But unless you all want this post to drag into Christmas 2012, I'm just gonna publish. And OHHHHHH - I can start a new post sometime soon.


Don't hate the genius in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment