our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why Fruit is Bad For You.. and Other Thoughts

Stupid summer berries.  Stupid plump juicy blackberries. 


Tip of the day: opt for stained fingers over blackberries eaten via fork.  Otherwise, when you stab said berry, it will spurt juice spots all over your brand-new dress.  I should have had the pop-tart instead.


More Stream Of Consciousness for your enjoyment...
Currently, I might have more shoes in my office and trunk than at home. If you have to ask why, you are either male or you are in desperate need of fashion tips. (If a meeting comes up, my heels are in my trunk. If cocktails come up, my cute but not for office flip flops are in my trunk.  My black strappy Amazon Woman wedges are in my office. I'm ready for anything. Except a race. I have no sneakers in the vicinity.)


You know when a person cuts you off/pulls out in front of you, and you honk at them? And then they WAVE at you? what is that about? like "Hey there stranger! Sorry I looked right at you and then pulled out anyway. Cheers!" 


How about slow walkers & aisle hoggers?! Picture this: Running errands at lunch. Store packed (why?)with a bunch of people in no big hurry. So good for them. Really I mean that. BUT if you feel someone on your heels - move OVER. That someone is not trying to be rude, but they are on the clock and need to get done and back to work.  And how is it that in a massive box store with aisles 25 miles wide, these same slow walkers manage to take up the whole space so you can't even go around them? 


Also fun - the people at the office who chit chat in the community kitchen. Perfectly acceptable. BUT must you stand right in front of the ice maker and water thing? Shift 3 feet and we're good. 


Storms. Are they really necessary? It is 2012. Is there no way to control the weather? I mean we've figured out that Pluto isn't actually a planet. We know- because the CDC has confirmed it - that we are NOT at risk for a Zombie Apocolypse. So lets work on storms now. Thunder and lightening serve absolutely no purpose. 


Well, I could go on. 
But, nah. 


CHEERS!







No comments:

Post a Comment