our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Thursday, December 19, 2013

An Inventory...

 
My team is moving to the second floor of our building in the New Year. So today I'm packing my desk at the office. It is nothing short of an adventure. 

I've packed the 'regular' items.. framed pictures, books, files, random art from Eileen. 

I've now moved into the random stuff one has at work drawers... and I am compelled to share those contents with you. 

 Thus Far:


  • three mini deodorants
  • three compacts, one bronzer and one empty
  • one flatiron, one comb, one brush, two hairsprays (one travel, one big)
  • one set makeup brushes
  • one clear nailpolish, three nail files
  • three toothbrushes, four toothpastes, three Scopes, two flosses
  • ten lotions - a variety of scented, calming, hand, face
  • three giant hand sanitizer bottles, too many mini ones to count
  • matchbooks from my first wedding
  • one bottle of unopened beer that a friend from NYC/FN brought me after her trip to Maine
  • two bottles of saline and several eye drops
  • one wine bottle stopper from Dottie's house
  • honey bears, green tea, regular tea
  • oatmeal, peanut butter, soups and soup crock
  • one butcher knife (coated in honey that spilled in drawer)
  • one mug, one bowl, one soup crock, two plastic cups, straws
  • vitamin c, vitamin d, excedrin, multivatimins, one five hour energy
  • one glittery pumpkin
  • several hot sauce packets from taco bell
  • multiple purse packs of kleenex
  • one illegal space heater
  • one box from my LAST move that I never unpacked
So there you have it. I dare you to pack up your workspace and see what you find!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment