our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

third time's a charm?

I actually have no idea what attempt this is at the re-start of blogging. Every year around Christmastime - when I design the cards and put the blog address on the cards - I decide I should actually start AGAIN to blog. So in this attempt we'll see if I can get some posts up here for any of you who get a card, and any of you who might decide to come check in and see what's up. 

So in this post, I'll be brief. I just updated some of the pictures and such, seeing as how most of them were well over two years old (now if I could just update the pictures in the HOUSE - if one didn't know better - it would appear Eileen is 4 years old - FTR, she's 8. EIGHT).

In my attempt to reignite the blog factor - I'm making an effort (in my head) to reconcile with the fact that not EVERY post has to be epic in length, or have some great lesson tied to it. So, fingers crossed, right? 

That's kind of it, for now. Stay tuned for updates of teh past year (little to tell - and these days - I think that's good news).  

No comments:

Post a Comment