our crazy little world. read on if you dare. i promise you'll giggle.

We Three

We Three

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

holding pics



I keep meaning to talk about Pinterest. Which is the latest (well for the next five minutes anyway) innovation in Social Media. It is open to all, but certainly dominated by females.  It is like a giant massive bigger than you can imagine CORKBOARD.  Everything and anything a girl (or boy) could want. 





DIY crafts, decorating, recipes, celebrities, clothes, jewelry, workouts, art, photography. Even blogs and brands are jumping on.  Inspiration. We all know I am the least creative person on the planet. But there are ideas on there I think even I could do. like this cool idea for storing jewelry - made out of cutlery trays....



And. it is addictive.  I mean, you thought Facebook could suck you in. You have no idea. Not really any other reason for me to blog about it other than it is lately how I spend all of my free time. 


<-- this is Princess Gracie getting superbly annoyed with me. Somehow, this new habit has developed of giving her a rawhide after each meal. Not entirely sure how we developed this habit. And should you think we should break this pup of her twice daily (or more) rawhide habit.. yeah. right.  Have I not told you that Gracie is the Super Stalker? 

If, after a meal, a rawhide has not been offered in an acceptable timeframe, she will Stalk. She is a large dog, and she knows it. She morphs into the biggest, furriest, gangliest shadow known to man. You know how you walk into a room, realize you meant to go to another room (don't even ACT like that doesn't happen to you), then turn on a dime to head to the correct destination? Yeah, not advisable. Unless of course you want to get cut off at the knees the instant you move, flailing arms to keep balance and not land on the dog breaking her back.



Back to that picture. She was contentedly gnawing away on it. Does a cute little thing where she holds it between her paws. Which I attempted to capture on film (ok, memory card). Several flashes later, she actually sighed at me and got up to leave the room. So that shot is the only decent one I got, which is the moment she made a move to gnaw in private. 


Not a lot else to tell at the moment. Just like that we've morphed back into regular routine. School. Work. Gymnastics. Force Feeding Vegetables. Twenty Minute showers Eileen has taken to now that she does it all by herself. (oh, and yes, I will rob her piggy bank to pay the water bill...)


Happy Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment